Kindle Fire setup:
- Connect to your WiFi network.
- Go to "Settings"
- Go to "More..."
- Enter "Wireless Network"
- Select the network you are connected at.
- Write your actual IP somewhere, you gonna need it.
- Touch somewhere outside the box.
- Go to "Advanced Settings"
- Select "Static IP settings"
- Turn ON "Use static IP"
- Enter the IP you wrote earlier, the "router IP" is usually the same as your IP, just that ends with ".1", example: "192.168.0.1".
- Subnet mask "255.255.255.0"
- Set DNS servers with ProxyDNS servers:
Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
- Go to Home
- Open http://manager.proxydns.co/ in your browser (any browser will work except "Amazon Silk", because Silk sends all traffic to Amazon servers directly, also remember to disable any Google Chrome speed browsing that could be enabled)
Important: Amazon AppStore requires US credit card even to get FREE apps. Credit card with US billing address should be added to your Amazon account and should be set as default “1-Click” payment method. Previous solution with Amazon Gift Cards does not work anymore.