Android Devices SetUp:
To change the DNS settings of your Android device, the simplest thing to do is install DNS Changer:
IMPORTANT: REQUIRES SUPERUSER (ROOTED PHONES)
Setup ProxyDNS servers:
Preferred DNS server: 22.214.171.124
Alternate DNS server: 126.96.36.199
If your Android device is not rooted, one alternative is to configure ProxyDNS on your wifi router, and have it working for all your devices at once:
These are the manual configuration instructions
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network
- Go to "Settings"
- Then Wi-Fi settings
- Touch your current Wi-Fi network during 3 seconds.
- Select "Modify network config"
- Check "Show advanced options"
- On "IP settings" select "Static"
- Don't modify anything else, only:
- Go to http://manager.proxydns.co/ and check that you get the message "Installed and working" in the top of the page.